HOW TO USE
Recommended app Komoot. Download from the app store on smartphone, access online at www.komoot.com.
- Once you have purchased the routes you will be able to download the file to your computer.
- Locate the file in your download folder and unzip to access the separate files.
- Open Komoot in your internet browser, log in and click the plus icon which you can find in the top right hand corner where your account name is displayed.
- Choose the option to upload a GPS file.
- When you have uploaded the file, follow the instructions on the screen to save the route.
- You will then be able to access the route on any device where you are signed into the Komoot app.
Recommended app Komoot, download from the app store. (you will also need to be able to unzip files on your smart phone).
- Once you have purchased the routes you will be able to download the files on your smartphone.
- Save the files to your ‘files’ folder in your phone.
- Unzip the files, you can use ‘unzip’ to do this which can be downloaded for free from the app store.
- To unzip, locate the zip folder in your files and open the file in ‘unzip’
- The app should automatically open, click the zip folders and extract.
- You will see the separate files, click the file you wish to open.
- Open in Komoot.
- The route will import, save as a planned tour.
JURASSIC COAST WALKING ROUTES
Walk 1 Lulworth Cove, Durdle Door and Bat’s Head.
Distance: 5.16 miles
Discover 3 beautiful destinations along the Jurassic Coast. First up is Lulworth Cove, this picturesque spot boasts breathtaking scenery and blue seas. The village of West Lulworth is home to an abundance of chocolate box cottages, a welcoming pub and a slower pace of life…
Walk 2 Dancing Ledge and views of Chapmans Pool.
Distance: 8.44 miles
Escape the crowds and explore a different part of the coastline, home to the Dancing Ledge. This section of the Jurassic Coast feels a little more rugged, with jagged cliff edges and steep drops into the waves crashing below. You’ll be rewarded with unspoilt sea views, and the sound of bird song…
Walk 3 Swanage, Durlston Country Park and Dancing Ledge.
Distance: 7.45 miles
Starting in the coastal town of Swanage, enjoy the sandy coastline before embarking on this highly recommended hike. With a variety of different pathways this route will lead you through the countryside and out onto the quiet coastline path with spectacular coastal views…
For support with any of these Jurassic Coast walking routes please contact: email@example.com.